ConservationAdvocate.org is administered by the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association and is an advocacy resource for land and water conservation issues. Stay informed of conservation advocacy issues, by subscribing to PA Conservation Advocate email alerts. Bookmark this site and check back for further updates. Read about our public policy accomplishments.
PALTA Mission: The Pennsylvania Land Trust Association seeks to protect Pennsylvania’s special places—the farms, forests, parks and other green spaces that people love—the places that help to ensure healthy, prosperous and secure communities. To increase the pace and improve the quality of land conservation work, PALTA helps land trusts and other conservation practitioners improve their effectiveness, builds public understanding, and advocates for better governmental policy.
- Increase the pace of land conservation.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of land conservation work.
- Ensure that land conservation is lasting.
- Build strong conservation organizations.
- Raise public understanding and support for conservation.