- The Keystone Recreation, Parks and Conservation Fund: Increase of $8.6 million
- Agriculture Conservation and Easement Purchase Fund: Increase of $1.1 million
- Environmental Stewardship Fund: dispersing $108.4 million (including a $35 million from Oil & Gas Lease Fund and $6.1 million from Marcellus Legacy Fund; Growing Greener II debt service is $36.3 million.
- Oil and Gas Lease Fund: revenue projections at $48 million (down $12 million from 2015-16 and down $66 million from 2014-15).
- Funds from DCNR decreases from $69.7 to $63.2 to $36 million
- No 2016-2017 funds listed as available for State Parks Operations from $45 (2014) and $21.4 (2015)
- No 2016-2017 funds listed as available for State Forests Operations from $17.5 (2014) and $10.5 (2015)
- Gov. Wolf is proposing an increase in the land fill tipping fee by $1.75 per ton.
- increase is expected to generate $35 million/year
- revenue will be deposited into the Oil & Gas Lease Fund and enable transfers (as authorized by Act 13 of 2012) to Environmental Stewardship Fund and Hazardous Sites Cleanup Fund
- read memo: Pennsylvania Landfill Disposal Tipping Fees
- Act 13 Impact Fee: revenue slightly down from $186.7 (2015-16) to $186.2 (2016-17).
- Heritage Areas Program: Zeroed out.
Source: Growing Greener Coalition